Thursday, January 18, 2007

Life Long Learning at NACLI

Hi friends,

I just attended a course on "DISCovering Yourself and Others - Behavourial Analysis Using DISC Profile" at National Community Leadership Institute (NACLI) on 7 Jan 07 (sun).

This is a fully subsidised training programme for community leaders.

Community leaders, if you have not sign up for any programme yet, please do not wait any more. These programmes are well planned and professionally delivered by the trainers at NACLI. You can check out the list of available programmes at http://www.grassrootsconnect.org.sg and you can register online too !

I would highly recommend the DISC programme . The DISC programme helps you to understand yourself and others much better. Like the famous quote "Know Yourself, Know Your Enemy, Hundreds Battles, Hundreds victories" We will emerged a much better person after the programme.

I would also like to compliment the trainer, Peter Phan, for delivering a great programme to all of us. He was indeed dynamic, knowledgeable and friendly. Well done Peter !

For more information about DISC, you can visit http://www.mts-asia.com

2 comments:

as_it_stands said...

I am very interested in the use of DiSC in the classroom format. I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me. Can you tell me if you used the online or paper version of the DiSC profile? Was it the English version or do you think they went through one of the International distributors? Was it the DiSC profile created by Inscape Publishing or another version? Thank you.

Dex Yuen said...

Hi as_it_stands,

Thank you for your interest in DISC. I used the paper version of the DISC profile, but a rather short version ...24 questions ony.

It is in english and published by The Institute For Motivational Living Inc, New Castle, PA, USA.

I can link you up with the instructor.

Btw, I visited your blog and found some interesting information on DISC too. Look forward to learning from you too. Personally I'm also comtemplating on further certification on DISC profile.